Bring More Joy into Your Life and Relationship Throughout the Cycle of Becoming and Being a Family
As a therapist practicing individual and couples counseling in Houston and the Woodlands, I can help you overcome relationship struggles, depression, and stress due to infertility, pregnancy loss, and other pregnancy-related problems.
There is a myth that relationships, pregnancy, and families are always joyful…
The truth is sometimes they are far from it.
The good news is individual or couples counseling can help if you’re struggling in any of these areas:
- You argue too much with your partner
- You feel disconnected from your partner
- You’re in crisis; perhaps there has been an affair
- You’re stressed due to separation or divorce
- You worry about the future of your relationship
Infertility and Pregnancy-Related Stress:
- You’re struggling with infertility
- Your depressed during pregnancy
- You’ve had a miscarriage
- You’ve lost your baby after birth
- You’re depressed following your baby’s birth
Struggling as a Parent with Your Children:
- Your child is adjusting to your divorce
- You child is having difficulty academically
- Your child is aggressive at home or at school
- Your child is depressed or anxious
- You feel helpless and don’t know what to do.
Here’s How Therapy Can Help You
Transform conflict and distance into a relationship that feels good.
You can create a loving and fulfilling relationship with couples or marriage therapy.
Infertility, Pregnancy Loss, and Postpartum Counseling
Counseling can help reduce infertility stress, heal from pregnancy loss, and overcome postpartum depression.
Parent and Family Counseling
Parenthood is not always easy or fun.
Therapy can help you become a more skilled and confident parent and raise more responsible and emotionally healthy children.
Feel good again and more hopeful about your future.
Therapy is a proven treatment for depression. You don’t have to suffer. Life can get better.
Hi, I’m Dr. Irena Milentijevic.
I am a psychologist in Houston and the Woodlands in Texas and I’ve had a therapy practice for over 20 years. I am also a licensed psychologist in New York and offer Skype therapy sessions to those in New York City.
I specialize in counseling for women and couples who are dealing with infertility, pregnancy loss, and other pregnancy-related concerns. I also provide counseling to help women overcome depression and unhealthy relationships.
As a parent who has been married for 22 years, I know how challenging pregnancy, parenthood, and relationships can be.
My mission is to help women and couples bring back the joy in their lives and relationships.
I use proven methods of individual and couples therapy to help you.
To get started on having a happier and healthier journey in your life and relationship, book your counseling appointment below in my Houston or Woodlands office.