Stressed, Depressed or Bereaved?
Counseling for Mothers and Mothers-to-Be
Bring More Joy into Your Life Throughout the Cycle of Becoming and Being a Mom.
Find out how counseling can help.
The Myths of Becoming and Being a Mother: Attempting to conceive, pregnancy, childbirth, and motherhood are always joyful and rewarding experiences…The truth is sometimes they are far from it.
If you are struggling with any of the issues below, therapy can help you feel better.
- you’re struggling with infertility
- your sad during your pregnancy
- you’re depressed following your baby’s birth
- motherhood is bringing you down
- you’re struggling in your relationship
- you have a history of depression
- trying to conceive is causing stress and anxiety
- you’re worried about your pregnancy or your unborn child
- you, and/or your partner are unsure about having a baby
- you’ve had a traumatic birth experience
- you’ve had a miscarriage; maybe more than one
- you’ve lost your baby after birth
- you’ve lost a loved one
- you’ve separated or gotten divorced from your partner
Here’s How Therapy Can Help You
Feel good again and more hopeful about your future. Therapy is a proven treatment for depression.
Postpartum Depression Counseling
Get relief from stressful thoughts and feelings. Gain comfort in knowing that post-partum depression is not your fault.
Pregnancy Loss Counseling
Get support in grieving your tragic loss. Increase your strength to go on with your life with, or without, another attempt at pregnancy.
Overcome the stress and anxiety associated infertility. Research shows reducing stress can increase your chances of conception.
Difficult or Unwanted Pregnancy Counseling
Manage your stress and make the best decisions. Your future and that of your unborn child are depending on you.
Motherhood is not always easy or fun. You can become more confident as a parent without being perfect.
Hi, I’m Dr. Irena Milentijevic.
I’ve been a practicing psychologist for over 17 years in Houston and the Woodlands in Texas, specializing in helping mothers and mothers-to-be.
As a mother myself, I know how important trying to get pregnant, pregnancy, birth and motherhood can be. I also know how difficult it is at times.
My mission is to help women bring back the joy in their lives throughout the cycle of becoming and being a mom.
To get started on having a happier and healthier journey towards, and in motherhood, sign up for my free report below.